Subject: [Leica] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:06:53 -0500

This is clearly OT, but I am getting frustrated with the latest version of
Firefox.  It seems to suffer from memory leak, if that is the term, and
churns up processor activity repeatedly.

My old Dell desktop, running Windows XP, SP3, has been on for about seven
hours today, and the memory shown for Firefox is approaching 900,000K, and
this slows things down considerably.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning)
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning)