Subject: [Leica] PSTCARD- Burano - For colour lovers - Geoff
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:21:52 +0200 (CEST)

Message du : 20/08/2012 05:35
De : "Geoff Hopkinson " <hopsternew at gmail.com>
A : "Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] PSTCARD- Burano - For colour lovers

 Do Italians have a siesta? The second especially seems deserted!

I think they try to protect themselves from the heat after lunch, do they
nap I don't know. For instance, the street in Rome were quieter as siesta
time for sure.
The shot was taken mid-morning, very few tourists then, and we landed of the
"wrong side of the island, where most of them don't venture until lunchtime
:-)

I love the colour palette as shown

the local authorities choice :-) for centuries people have had to ask for
permission before before painting their houses, and the colours are imposed,
I just tried not too use the always tempting saturation ruler ;-)

Amiti?s du matin
Philippe

Cheers,
  Geoff