Subject: [Leica] OT: where to stay in Yosemite
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:38:38 -1000 (GMT-10:00)

There are 3 choices too stay in the valley
Ahwanee at $500+. Lodge at $200+ and tHe tenTs at curry village.
Availability is the key factor. The choices outside the park may be more
available. Inside the park is most immersive and peaceful. But outside
allows you to see the park overlooks in the early morning which is really
nice. The distance to the floor is really not relevant as you will spend
your time taking images and gawking at the immense beauty.

Have fun

Frank Filippone