Subject: [Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:28:25 -0400

I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9.

I just got back a roll, and using the 35-70 f4 zoom, missed easy shots
of my 2 year old son looking right into the lens and standing still.
The shots look out of focus.

I think I used f4, so there should have been enough depth of field to
deal with his face, and it was a sunny day so I think the shutter speed
was fast enough.

I wonder if the focusing screen is just not right for me, and my half
century old eyes.

The shots at infinity look okay.

Any other R9 users with similar problems?

Vick

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9)