Subject: [Leica] My pictures in ICP Occuppy Exhibition
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 01:14:55 +0200

I'm very happy to announce that 10 of my color pictures of the movement
"Indignats" has been selected

I shall thank ICP effort and help, I was not in time to print the pictures
and they have done it!

Here are the details:

Dear artists, activists, and friends,

Thank you for your spirited participation in or support of ICP's upcoming
exhibit, Occupy!

Below is info you may share with your networks. The opening reception will
take place at the Governors Galleries on Governors Island this coming
Saturday, August 18th, from 3-5p.m.

http://icphoto.tumblr.com/https://www.facebook.com/internationalcenterofphotography
https://twitter.com/ICPhotog

The exhibit will feature an Instagram slide show projection of hundreds of
Occupy images, short films and lots of prints from Occupy protests around
the world.

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes, Rachel Seed rseed at icp.org

Curatorial Assistant Occupy! Governors Island International Center of
Photography

I can't acces the links...

Saludos cordiales
Lluis