Subject: [Leica] OT: where to stay in Yosemite
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:15:57 -0500

The only bad thing I can say about it is that I had to show the bartender
how to make a Martini(!).  He said no one had ever ordered one before.
But, they had Stoly though nothing Polish.  They have some rooms with a hot
tub for you and the missus, then stash the kids in the basement.  The
restaurant and pizza joint there are OK on the hotel scale, and they have
some fairly decent wine.  Well, I'm drifting off of photography - lots of
that also.  Have a great time.  Send photos.

Ken