Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:01:28 -0400

As I have noted before, a 64GB iPad can also act as backup storage when
traveling light. More reliable than any portable hard disk as well as much
bigger and better display than any of the dedicated photo backup devices
that is on the market.

I've RAW processing in the iPad before though I prefer just to shoot in
jpeg+RAW mode and just use the jpeg until I can get back to my computer.

Regards,
Spencer