Subject: [Leica] G'day all
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:19:14 -0400

Coming back to the LUG is like coming home. Helen is happier when I'm
chatting here. I've been 'away' for many reasons: computer access has been
flaky now seeming solved with Mountain Lion and rebuilds, work has been
busy and I decided to have a year 'at home' fixing things that needed
fixing: for example my weight had blown out to 83 kgs so I 'buckled' down
and have trimmed off 10kgs to my 'fighting' weight.

There are still unsolved issues, but its time to get back out of 'just
working' and get serious about my photography again.

I'm hoping to get a monochrome, but have been unable to track down Joseph
Yao: any one know where he is?

We have time off in October and are looking for options.

Well its good to be back and I will try to keep a more regular 'attendance'.

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] G'day all)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] G'day all)