Subject: [Leica] 1884-2012 Kodak Film.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:52:41 -0400

http://www.google.com/patents?vid=306470   or
http://tinyurl.com/97mvppz

In 1884  GEORGE EASTMAN registered this patent.
Patent number: 306470
Issue date: Oct 14, 1884

It is in effect flexible film.
Click on abstract and then drawings. It is way cool.
As of today Kodak is no longer making film
I bought my first roll of Kodak or any film in many years 3 rolls of Pro 800
120 which I'm going to shoot some of today.

But it appears they are not not making Kodak film someone else will be.
No clue as to if the name Kodak will be kept or not.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 1884-2012 Kodak Film.)