Subject: [Leica] [rollei_list] Kodak selling its film & paper divisions Okay Let's buy them...
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:30:23 -0700

Ala The Impossible Project in The Netherlands, can we put together a funding
package and consortium of heavy users to purchase the facilities? Surely
there must be enough capital or access to capital on these lists/ I have
done LBOs and Marketing is my passion.

This is sad but also an superb opportunity.

We can right size the expectations and product line to match the current
reality and structure the organization for long term survival rather than
quarterly results.

Why not bring back TP or VP or K14 films?

The infrastructure is there now...let's grab it and make a go of it

Thoughts

Mark Kronquist
Lake Oswego, Oregon