Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Arezzo
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:01:33 +0200

I've always been fascinated by a painting by Giotto called " San
Francisco clears Arezzo of its devils" where perspective in non-
existant in the background representing the city.

http://aparences.net/wp-content/uploads/giotto_arezzo.jpg

This to the point that I even painted the upper left corner extra
large, finding it a real challenge NOT to include perspective while
painting...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Flowers/autoportrait2_w.jpg.html

So I was happy to return to the town, visited long ago, and check on
the architecture, the devils if any left, and the people living there.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Italie+2012/Arezzo-0234.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/9awgubt

+ the following 6 to the right