Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:31:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>wrote:

>Welcome back, Alastair!  Sounds like you have been making good use of your
>time.  If you are anywhere near Door County, Wisconsin, on October 16, 17,
>and 18th, there will be a Leica Seminar featuring lectures by Ted and me
>and Fred and Gillian Schwab and Jim Baker and lots of great Leica prizes.
 >Anybody that is interested can contact me for more details.  October in
>Wisconsin should be beautiful. Hope to see you there!

>Tina
Oooh, this sounds tantalizing!  That's within driving distance.  I'd like
more information.

Door County can be cold.  It's got water on two sides.  I was there in 1990
for a university photographers seminar during JUNE and was glad I brought my
leather motorcycle jacket.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations