Subject: [Leica] TRI-X: RIP
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:28:41 -0400

I can't get too upset about it. The recent tri-x, with all it's
'improvements' wasn't the tri-x everyone is beating their chests about
anyway. I know many have very loyal, nostalgic feelings about this and an
imagined connection to past great photographers, but they missed the bus
some time ago, imo. My main iso 400 film has been HP5+ for years and the
Freestyle emulsions (whoever makes them) aren't bad either.

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] TRI-X: RIP)