Subject: [Leica] Weege's IPhone!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:26:00 -0400

I heard they still make flashbulbs in Ireland but that was a few years ago.
The idea of an LED flashbulb which keeps popping for more almost appeals to
me. I cant wait for my first LED light to do anything. Perhaps stick the the
fronts of my shoes for walking down dark alleys at night.

I do recoil at the term Paparazzo being used in the same sentence with
Weege. That's idiotic. Written by copywriters with no background it what
photography is really about.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography