Subject: [Leica] SHOOTING B&W?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:15:24 -0400

I think you are going to be very set up Tina the Monochrom will give you the
kind of edge one had when one was on top of their materials in the black and
white film age like I'm sure you were.
I may have to find a way to move mountains and think outside the box to land
one. Would have to change my name to Mark Monochrom Rabiner III. Doubt  my
friends would recognize me.
F 13x19 carbon print portfolio and show and be there.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog