Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:29:59 -0500

Nope.
And I certainly didn't imply such.
75% of my client photography is done on a tripod.
I'm a view camera lover.
Live view, for me, means tripod.

Though I also do assume, from the "rumor" article, that an EVF will be an
option.

It's all speculation at this moment.

Over the past weekend I was handed someone's P&S and asked to photograph
three siblings with it.
I took one look at the image on the back, at arm's length, and handed the
toy back to them.
How could I possibly see their three expressions to know when to press the
shutter; or have any clue as to shutter lag; focus point; resolution
quality; or anything else?

I fulfilled their request with my M8.
And would do it just as intuitively with the rumored M10; not in live view
mode.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica ME?)