Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 23:10:42 -0700

An electronic 'Viso' for R users is what I've heard. How that will be
implemented remains to be seen, but there are multiple possibilities, and
with today's electronics a relatively smooth integration isn't all that
problematic. No AF of course, but focus confirmation isn't a hard thing to
build in. I can't see it being any cheaper than the Leica S-Hasselblad
adapter, though and probably more.

Henning