Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: mountains, goats and dogs
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:44:27 -0700

The last week before our current trip to California was busy at work, but of
course no week goes buy without cycling, walking the dog, and generally
being out and about. So even though there are fewer pictures than in a
typical week, no week without a PAW!

There are dogs, goats, nice landscapes, sadly no se?oritas this week.
Despite this, I hope I have not scared away too many of you:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=802

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman