Subject: [Leica] Communicatopn or Incommunication?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:30:28 -0500

Lluis,

That is an excellent photograph and commentary.  Some of the technology is
good.  I have an iPad to show my photos and read books, and a Nook for
reading also.  Since I started downloading books a short while ago, I must
have somewhere around 80 or so, or one or two per week.  I can read wherever
I am, and I ran out of shelf space about 20 years ago.  Soon to be out of
floor space.   On the other hand, I would if I could destroy all the iPhones
- my clients can reach me anywhere with email, though thank God I am limited
in what I can reply without a secure connection.  I have never sent a text,
but I think I can even make phone calls with it in a pinch.  In my
imagination the ladies you photograph are texting each other on their
Facebook pages.  A great observation and one worthy of a portfolio IMHO, "A
Wasted Science..."

Ken