Subject: [Leica] Say I'm the first, say I'm the worst
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:15:01 +0930

Not quite.  I got a very good deal and have some agreements about
reviews.  If I keep it for 2.5 years I come out ahead.  It seems very,
very good and it makes my need to get a new scanner less urgent, and
when I get one it will likely be a flatbed.

That shot, by the way, was with the KM Hexanon 50/2 and a Heliopan
yellow filter.  At 100% it's slightly unsharp, but it was shot at
1/30.

Thanks to Photoco Camera House, I got the first MM in Australia.

More soon,

Marty

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Say I'm the first, say I'm the worst)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Say I'm the first, say I'm the worst)