Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Orvieto - Gerry
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:42:55 +0200

Le 30 ao?t 12 ? 16:35, Gerry Walden a ?crit :

Thanks Gerry :-)

> One of my favourite Italian towns, with good coffee shops

The region also grows wine ;-)

> and a wonderful atmosphere but sadly very crowded with tourists. We
> complain about tourists when we are of course tourists ourselves.

Yes of course, and no. I do feel at home in Italy, as strange as it
may seem; probably my cultural roots are there ... and I feel I'm
emotionally more comfortable with the language than with English, go
figure, yet I'm not as fluent, at all.

> The cathedral is stunning, and you have captured it well.

Thank you my good Sir :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe