Subject: [Leica] FS: M8 Set with 90/2 AAS, 50/1.4, 35/2 ASPH, 28-35-50/4 MATE, etc.
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:48:00 +0000 (UTC)

This summer's trip to the UK made me realize that I am running three
separate photo systems and only using two of them.? In particular, things
that worked brilliantly 40 years ago (i.e., MF) no longer work so well for
me.? As a result, for sale, as a set only please:

Chrome M8
90/2 Apo Asph Summicron
50/1.4 Summilux last pre-Asph version with telescoping hood
35/2 Asph Summicron + hood
28-35-50 Tri-Elmar first version with recessed front lens + accessory Leica
hood

All with box/case/caps/strap (as applicable)?as shipped by Leica
All lenses have correct Leica IR filters
M8 has two extra Leica batteries and original + Leica compact charger and a
Thumbs-Up
All are optically, electronically, mechanically?and otherwise functionally
perfect
M8, 50/1.4 and 35/2 show essentially no cosmetic wear.? The 90/2 and MATE
show minor cosmetic wear

For sale as a set only, $13,250 (but note that the 90/2 AAS is for sale
separately per my separate post). Shipping and insurance costs will make
overseas sales expensive. Photos available, serious inquiries only please -
newellj at gmail dawt com works best.
?
Thanks
John Newell