Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom Prints
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 23:14:27 +0000

The links to those were posted in May ;-)

john

There have been samples of .dng files from the MM available on the web since
May, if one chooses to look. I would not be considering the camera if I
hadn't been able to see and compare files myself.

Henning

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom Prints)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom Prints)