Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Orvieto
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 02:44:45 +0200

Philippe,

I love your Italy images, yes I've observed that it waas no people,
good thing shot in early morning, the streets without crow are
beatiful in their natural atmosphere, I like very much the people sit
in the place, also a very usual scene in the Spanish villages

amiti?s
Lluis

El 30/08/2012, a las 16:30, philippe.amard escribi?: