Subject: [Leica] Road Trip
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:40:59 -0700

Morning Luggers
Esther and I are off on a road trip, first to Logan Lake to photograph the
North Thompson Rodeo with David Young, and then on to Calgary to visit Miss
O and her parents and to pick up my Nikon D800E.
Then on to Saskatoon for the 40th anniversary party of the company I retired
from in 2006 before retracing our steps on the Trans Canada highway back to
Vancouver in mid September.
Be well and kind to each other and keep shooting. Signing off.
Cheers
Howard (off to load the car)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Road Trip)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Road Trip)