Subject: [Leica] Leica MM, First Photos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:15:45 -0400

PESO:

Since I'm at the farm, I'm limited to Tom and the animals for models ;-).
It may get boring.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/leicamm

These are with the Noctilux and 75 Summilux.  I can see I'm going to have
to work on focusing.  Out of the first 110 photos, 38 were totally out of
focus!  It seems to show up more in B&W than color.  Those two lenses are
the hardest for me to focus anyway.

These are jpegs, converted in LR4, auto adjusted with a tweak or two.  I
stayed at 320 ISO except for inside the very dark chicken coop for the
kitten.  I'll try some higher ISOs tonight but didn't need them with my
fast lenses in the daylight.

If you would like to see enlargements of extreme crops, I'd be glad to post
them but I'm not sure how much you can tell from jpegs.

So far, I'm very, very happy!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--