Subject: [Leica] IMG: the speedwalk through Paris
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:39:42 +1000

I finally got to populating my Paris gallery (now only about 5 cities to
go!). Invariably I was at least 50 m behind our dedicated and expert
tourist guide Genevi?ve, so I learnt the name and story of almost nothing
but I shot as much as I could instead!
There are a few buildings, statues and gardens in there but mainly people
on the streets. At least 50 or so new shots for browsing.
For those interested these are almost all with the M9 and new Summilux 35.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/par

Comments always welcome

Cheers,
Geoff