Subject: [Leica] IMGS: 10,000 ISO!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 00:16:15 +0200

Dear Ted, buenas noches amigo!

I don't belong to any "Clan", I'm still on the previous steps, I don't
have a Noctilux neither a camera which I can go more than 1250 ISO for
a relatively acceptable quality, I'm used to the old style... dark is
dark...

cheers!
Lluis

El 02/09/2012, a las 0:06, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>