Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/8/2012: looking for Ansel's tripod holes
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:53:09 -0700

You are hooked, eh?  Nice shots.  Too bad there is no water in Yosemite
Falls at this time, or at least none shows up on their web cam.  You have to
plan your next trip in the spring or fall, or even winter when there is a
fresh coat of snow.

Good thing you did not take my advice and stay at Curry Village.

Aram