Subject: [Leica] Three new
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 14:59:40 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos dias querido amigo

Thank you very much for your kind comments again!

To shot "The Guardian" I've made a smile to the se?orita, I've bend my
knies and included she in the composition, both, the dog and her
expression made an amazing moment. Concerning to be quick, is a
question of training, you are much more quicker than me, I've saw
you ... you are a true "hunter" and you have an special ability to
capture the great moment, your training in sports photography has
really made this, when I see  your pictures in your book ... you
really have the best reaction to shot at the precise moment.

Thanks Ted for the thanks, but we shall still learn a lt frm you!

Cheers
Lluis

El 02/09/2012, a las 4:04, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: