Subject: [Leica] SmugMug
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:11:44 +0100

Tina,

You can sell your photos, both as prints and as digital files through a
Premium Zenfolio account. Easy to set up. Low cost GBP100/year or equivalent
in USA. Unlimited uploads. I set mine up some time ago and so I haven?t got
into the new features yet like blogging etc.

Best wishes,

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk