Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Daisey
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 20:27:01 -0400

Pink for Progress! On Wednesday I tok my wife Judy up to Johns Hopkins for
tests. Her Docs were very pleases with her test results and with the scans
of her Pancreas. So far so good as far as far as the tumor in her Pancreatic
dict is concerned. On Thursday she had her last Breast Cancer treatment. I
very much hope this means that the poor woman can find some peace after all
she has ebb through during the past year and a half.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Gerbera_Daisies.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Barney

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday Daisey)