Subject: [Leica] Light metering with the Leica M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 01:59:34 -0400

I don't think of it as metering any more.
I think of it as like shooting a Polaroid.
First take a quick shot and see how its looking mainly just checking for
clipping. Then if its ok just fire away more shots to really get it.
I'm normally using an A setting if not a P setting and always auto iso.
To to darken the image if I'm getting clipping I'm adjusting the exposure
bias.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography