Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 35
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 17:09:26 +0000

Thanks Nathan, I am now in your (current) homeland after ~28 hours of
flights.....Sadly my luggage is in London (we did not fly through London),
so having the spare batteries for the Ms in the same Pelican hand luggage
case as the kit means I can last for a few days ;-)

john

A feast of lines and shapes. If I must choose, it would be this one:
http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2012/35/content/L2000235_large.html

Cheers,
Nathan

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] NZ PAW 35)