Subject: [Leica] Browser advice sought for LUG galleries
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:40:37 +1000

On my PC's I have given up on IE9 as it crashes constantly when I try to
open PDF's from legitimate sites.
Google Chrome works fine there but the LUG gallery image size options do
not work (view large if I could!)
Can I have some recommendations for other browsers on PCs that do work with
the gallery software?
I need for PC because I am comfortable with that and have a considerable
investment in hardware and Adobe products already.

ps yes we do own several Apple devices as well. I don't see any means of
selecting the image sizes on Safari in my iPad either.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Browser advice sought for LUG galleries)