Subject: [Leica] IN THE GUTTER book now available
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:35:55 -0400

Yay!

The day has finally come. All the details have been worked out and my first
book is now on sale.

*In The Gutter* is presented in a square format, consisting of 13 black &
white photographs that span 32 pages, and is available in a 8x8" softcover
open edition and a 12x12" hardcover limited edition. *In The
Gutter*intentionally violates one of the taboos of photo books, which
is to avoid
placing photographs through the gutter area between pages. However, the
photographs in the book exploit this unorthodox layout for creative effect.

*In The Gutter* is currently available directly my web site,
www.dlkphotography.com/gutter<http://dlkphotography.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3d9dfbb5b18c4817532a37b90&id=803ac258f6&e=83e1f418d4>.
Each softcover book is signed with an optional personalized greeting. You
may also order one or more 6x9" companion prints.

The hardcover book is limited to 20 copies, signed and numbered, and comes
with a 6x9" companion print.

The softcover edition sells for $19.95 including postage to any address in
the U.S. or Canada. International postage is an additional $7.00. The
limited edition hardcover and print sells for $95 including postage
.
Dave.

--
See my 2012 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.