Subject: [Leica] I love you
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:49:59 +1000

I love this picture as it tells what true love is. Love is not based on
what we see only. Perhaps, when we see this picture, we would try to
understand, comprehend and feel love beyond what we see by our eyes. I
wonder the lady may think, ?Do You Really Love Me For My Whole Life??

Thank you Lluis so much for capturing the moment in such wonderful way of
love.

Cheers,

Jacky.