Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stranded!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 21:01:44 -0400

What a great story!  I wish Tom had asked for the president of Toyota's
number!  This part of KY is absolutely beautiful but not within walking
distance.  We are a few feet from Interstate 75 and all I can see are
Hardees, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Shell, BP, and Family Dollar
Store.  The Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express were both full so we are at
Comfort Inn :-(  At least I have wi-fi!  I would definitely be crazy
without it.

Tina