Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stranded!
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:19:34 +0000

Tina,

A bad day in Nowhere, KY beats every day in Houston, TX or any other
mega-city.

Go forth and document Nowhere, KY.
Standing by for your wonderful photos.

Cheers!

Wayne

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 19:36:05 -0400
From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
To: MUGers at yahoogroups.com, lug <lug at leica-users.org>, paw
        <paw at micapeak.com>,  seephoto <seephoto at micapeak.com>,
Olympus Camera
        Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

PESO:

This is not how we planned on spending the day:

http://www.pbase.com/image/145870152

or week.  Toyota said it would take one week to get the part they need to
fix our 1989 Land Cruiser.  The part is Portland, OR, where our son lives.
 He is picking the part up at the Toyota dealer tomorrow and FedExing it
overnight.  Why can't Toyota do that!!

In the meantime, we are in Nowhere, Kentucky, with only fast food
restaurants within walking distance.  It's going to be a long couple of
days!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP