Subject: [Leica] Punjab
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 09:08:15 +0100

My experience extended whilst street shooting yesterday when I got chatting
to a less than sober Sikh and a similarly intoxicated Muslim. The Muslim
explained very carefully to me that he was from Bangladesh, and he was going
to convert to Sikhism so that he would be the only Bangladeshi Sikh. His
uniqueness would then make him famous, and thus he would be able to make a
fortune. The wonderful logic of a couple of cans of lager.  ;>)

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932