Subject: [Leica] PESO: Parents
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:06:13 -0700

Jim Shulman "SHOWED!"

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/parents+sm.jpg.html

Oh my Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy SHOULD have a couple of para-medics near-by
all the time.

Because when his extremely over worked heart crashes and burns attempting to
pump his life's blood through that "PIG BODY" of his! They can save him for
the Museum of "FAT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!"

Cannibals of the olden days would really be keeping an eye on this guy
because they could survive at least a month without hunting for another
meal!!!!!

I mean? How stupid do you have to be allowing yourself to become this
abhorent size?

The poor child doesn't have much to look forward to with this as an example
of the human body! Well? Sorry, my mistake... "I referred to it as a human
body!"    AAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!! PIG!

Hey Jim great photo though! :-) Sure illustrates interesting traits of some
humans? On the planet?

cheers,
Dr. ted.
(A prescription I might write? ;-)  "STOP EATING GARBAGE FOR TWO MONTHS.
Live on water and green veggies...... RAW!" OH YES AND GET A NEW TAILOR! ;-)