Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/9/2012: sunshine in the Bay Area and general weirdness
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 20:14:49 -0700

Looks like a group of SCA folks practicing.
http://www.sca.org/
Here in Seattle, there is a tennis court underneath I-5 near the
university that frequently has the clang of swords ringing through the
streets.
I might have to go check it out.

Jay

--
Jay, Dripping on the shutter button here in Seattle Jay Burleson Gallery
<http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>