Subject: [Leica] Still testing
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 12:35:09 +0200 (CEST)

Exactly what I feel Mark

The RAW files of the D700 sometimes look perfect in that respect, yet I know
that I HAVE TO adjust them for others to find them acceptable - that's why I
liked your night shots even more before you found the black slider would-be
issue - this applies only if the lens and shot are sharp of course.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 07/09/2012 22:43