Subject: [Leica] Another Paris Gallery
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 22:52:40 -0400

> On Sep 5, 2012, at 2:48 PM, leo wesson wrote:
>
>> More photos from my time in Paris.

15 of 16 is really superb, but they are all very emotive. There is
something about that city which inspires people to be out and about,
living in the city and sharing the atmosphere, where so many western cites
are closed and hidden most of the time.

I just walked out to the hospital and saw one person: and he was
'running'--- actually I was not sure he should have been!!!! Reminded me
of the guy feeding the birds

Cheers

Alastair

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Another Paris Gallery)