Subject: [Leica] Estrella
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 15:22:12 -0700

OK Lluis?????

Where was she and I missed not seeing her? :-)  You have such a wonderful
set of eyes "beautiful women oriented" I can't imagine you miss any of them!
:-) :-)

Next time in Barcelona I'm only checking out the "chicks!" :-) Oh pardon me.
I meant attractive women of an appropriate age and beauty! ;-) I mean there
didn't appear to be any shortage of them, I was just too busy looking and
and admiring them, I didn't take any pictures. ;-) ;-)  PITY! NEXT TIME! :-)
:-)

cheers,
ted :-)