Subject: [Leica] Closed for the summer! Now: Spotting Prints
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:47:35 -0500

Some few years ago there was a showing here of a number of old Phillipe
Halsman (I think; Ken Carney may remember) prints.  They had been spotted
with I believe a pencil and over the years the spotted pencil spot had
shrunk, making it even more obvious.

--Bob

==On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>