Subject: [Leica] Italy
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:44:57 -0400

PESO:

We are leaving in a few minutes for our flight to Italy.  Lufthansa crews
have said they won't strike so we should be OK!  Hiking the Cinque Terre
and along the Italian coast for 10 days.  Taking only two backpacks - one
with my M9 and MM!  The best part will be not hearing or seeing any
campaign coverage for 10 days!

I'm taking my little netbook but don't know if I'll have internet anywhere.

Be back the 25th.  Behave while I'm gone!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com