Subject: [Leica] Student gallery from the workshop
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:04:27 -0500

Some very nice work here.

Now, unless you've already done so and I missed it, how about gathering
your thoughts on this workshop (compared to others you've taken? prior
experience level of and interactions of the students? hands on by the
instructor? other comments?) and post them when you are ready so we can
share what appears to have been a very good experience.

--Bob