Subject: [Leica] Student gallery from the workshop
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:43:45 -0500 (CDT)

Leo,

Thanks for posting these.   They are a fascinating look into Turnley's
teachings and what Paris looks like this summer.   Your pictures stand out
amongst this group -- you avoid the cliches of dancing couples. couples in
front of the locks on the bridge, wedding couples, long empty night streets,
street portrait drawings,  etc that so many of the portfolios have and
instead you have some really creative viewpoints and subject matter, low
angles, action and interaction of those you're photographing.   B&W should
be required for all these.  Pictures of Paris in color are jarring and
unnatural.  Good work.

Best,
Robert