Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 37
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 07:49:29 +0000

Thanks Philippe, slightly closer to you this week (Carcassonne)......

The two cameras are working out fine, usually 28mm on the M9 (general views)
and 50mm on the Monochrom - the latter has lost its "mint" look already.

As for the wine levels, even at restaurant prices it is hard to run low on
intake ;-)

cheers

john

Me too!

Have fun with the gear,
and watch the wine level,
shouldn't get into dangerous low zone ;-)

Amiti?s from the extreme North parts of Catar-luna...
Philippe

Le 16 sept. 12 ? 01:02, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] NZ PAW 37)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] NZ PAW 37)